RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A RANDOM MIND

RANDOM THOUGHT #1
Finished CPR/First Aid training tonight. This I know for certain ... no one should rely on my to give them First Aid if there is blood involved. I got queasy just watching the DVD, and that was all fake blood!

I did, however, manage to get an arm sling on my "victim" tonight (our new high school principal), without groaping either one of her boobs. This is progress in my mind!

RANDOM THOUGHT #2
It is FREAKIN' COLD today! I don't think it got past 60 degrees, and they are threatening us with the low 40s tonight. Come on! It's only September!!!!!

RANDOM THOUGHT #3
CSI PREMIERES THIS THURSDAY!!! CSI PREMIERES THIS THURSDAY!!!!

RANDOM THOUGHT #4
I want to marry Nick Stokes! (please refer to Random Thought #3 if you are unaware of who Nick Stokes is).

RANDOM THOUGHT #5
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

Comments

Popular Posts