STRANGE THINGS WERE SEEN TODAY

Strange thing #1:
Firemen out running ... a whole bunch of them ... some were cute ... but they were running ... and sort of healthy looking. Okay, you have to understand two things. #1) My school is almost directly across the street from the fire department, so each morning I get to scope out the cute public servants. #2) Where I'm from, public servants don't jog. They don't even run ... or trot, for that matter. I'm not entirely sure they would know what healthy was if it came and slapped them in the face. This sight was so strange, I really almost ran Little Red off the road. This would have been embarassing as the police station is almost directly across the street from the fire department and exactly where I would have been headed had I ran my truck off the roadway.

Strange thing #2:
A truck with this sign painted on the side "TATTOOS BY HERB." Now, in the whole grand scheme of things, this business title doesn't reach out and grab me. I would rather get my nails done at FOXY NAILS. I mean, where's the edgy, catchy names like "SLASH'S TATS." Tattoos by Herb sounds a little weenie to me ... I'm just sayin'.

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO,DID YA PICK ONE OUT ?
Megan said…
If almost running them over with my truck because I was droolong over their tight little buns constitutes "picking one out," then yes, I almost "picked" three out!

Popular Posts