THINGS THAT HAVE ANNOYED ME TODAY

HORMONES: Really! What purpose do these hormones serve other than to annoy the crap out of me!? Furthermore, what purpose do SIXTH GRADE HORMONES SERVER other than to cause me to lose my mind?

SONIC RESTUARANTS: I'd never been to one before, and because I had absolutely no desire to cook for myself, I figured, why not! Well, they never bothered to put ANY WHERE ON THEIR ORDERING THINGY that you had to pay by credit card, debit card or Sonic card (whatever the heck that is!). So, I sat there for probably five minutes before it occured to me that no one was coming to get my money. HELLO!!?!??! Not everyone has a Sonic in their town. Shoot! I didn't even know what one of those were before I moved south. POST THE FRIGGIN' RULES FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

LOUD, OBNOXIOUS CAR SOUND SYSTEMS: Please tell me why you need a sound system in your car in the first place!? My gosh! I'm going to lose my hearing sitting next to you at a stop light.

TURN SIGNALS: Why do we bother having them when no one here in Kentucky uses them until the very last second?

Comments

Vaughn Wood said…
under "interests"
concerning "lilacs"
I live in lilac heaven. Our city is called, "lilac city."
Gorgious stuff. Not long lasting here in the northwest, but beautiful just the same.
PV

Popular Posts