SCENES FROM AROUND FRANKFORT ON A SUNNY SUNDAY


What an over-exposed shot!!! However, that is the floral clock! It's very famous, and you can't see it, but there is a fountain surrounding it. When you stand and watch it, you can actually see the hands moving ... well, you can hear them moving too.










This photo is a poor one, but I wanted to post a quickie on the blog showing our state capitol building here in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The mini digital doesn't really give the building the justice it deserves. It's really a beautiful building.














This is the back side of the capitol building. The sun was shining on it, and my mini digital is not the best quality. So, this is an over-exposed shot. Still, you can get a bit of an idea about what I get to see on a daily basis ... yes, I said daily! My school is just a few small blocks away!



















Our local Walmart. This is where I dropped a chunk of change today. Good grief!









This, of course, is STARBUCKS!!!! I do believe this is heaven right here on EARTH! I was waiting at a stop light, so the photo isn't the greatest, plus, I was taking it with the new mini digital.

Comments

Popular Posts