THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO ELDER BEERMAN

I accompanied Ann, my sister (for those of you who don't know), to Elder Beerman today. They were having Goodwill day or something along those lines. Anyway, if you brought stuff to the store earmarked for Goodwill, they would, in turn, give you coupons for 20% off in the store.

Ann, who frequently cleans out her closet, had a bag full, and, in exchange, she got a WAD FULL of coupons. We're tooling around the place, and, at my suggestion, we go into housewares. We are wandering aimlessly around, looking at various and assundry items, when Ann zeroes in on INNOVAGE'S Mini Digital Camera. They are running a sale. For a mere $10, you can have a fashion color dig. camera that you can put on your key chain. So, in reckless abandon, Ann and I both purchase one!!!

I will not become the next Ansel Adams with this camera, but the stupid thing works!! It came with software so that one can load the images one takes on one's computer. Check them out!


This is Ann looking slightly annoyed at me that I'm taking her picture. The door behind her leads into my furnace "room." I put room in quotes, because it just fits the furnace and a.c. "stuff," and that's it. More like a furnace closet.















This is Ann as her excitement builds. She's looking at her new camera and is wondering what it can do! In fact, I think that is an "Ooooohh!" that has escaped from her lips.




















Of course, this is Maddie, AKA, Queen Bee, wondering what all the excitement is all about. The perplexed, slightly annoyed look, is the one she wears most days. Except for the totally "at peace" look she has when she is lying underneath the ceiling fan. Madison the cat has discovered the beauty of ceiling fans!

Comments

Popular Posts