WAYS TO LOOK LIKE A REAL GOOBER

I had CPR training last night. Oh yeah! If you want to really make yourself look like a giant goober, just go to a 4 hour CPR training course. Nothing does a better job!

Take, for instance, the moment I was posing as a victim and the guy next to me was flipping his victim over and stuck his big ole' butt right in my face!!!! Yeah, that was a special moment.

Or what about the time I was trying to support my victim while pretending to do the Heimlich manuever, and instead, I gropped her boob! Good times!

And, I must admit, I laughed out loud when one of the Resi-Annie's made a giant farting sound when her rescuer was giving her life breaths!

Gotta love CPR training!

Comments

Anonymous said…
so,now ya know other things do fart also-HA HA
I never heard of gropping a boob before. How is that done?
Megan said…
Gropping a boob is a procedure that must be done very carefully. Thanks for asking.

Popular Posts