I'M AN ENGLISH TEACHER AND MY SPELLING IS CRAP!

So, my sister pointed out to me that I spelled preserver incorrectly in my last post. Yes, let a collective shudder be had by all as the full realization of my current vocation sinks in ...

Yes, American, I am a Language Arts teacher. This is why our current educational system is going to the proverbial hell in a hand basket!

Spelling is not my strong suit. That is why, when I type these posts, I always have my dictionary handy (Webster and I are really good buds). Of course, currently, it's buried in a box somewhere in this townhouse! I haven't the first clue where it could be. So, as they say down here, all y'all are at the mercy of my sub par spelling skills.

Git out yor sekrit spelin decoder rings ... yor gonna ned it ... at leest til I cin find my dikshunary.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look out in the bookcase in the hallway. I think I remember unpacking one and putting it there! Bookcase! Books! Dictionary!

Popular Posts