DINNER WITH THE DUKES

I had dinner with the Dukes tonight ... Dukes of Hazard. The wonders of cable! Apparently, CMT shows old reruns (emphasis on OLD) of the Dukes of Hazard. Perhaps I've mentioned it before, but when I was growing up, I was determined to marry both Duke boys (yes, at the same time ... hello! They were from Hazard County). I was sure I would look just as good in those Daisy Dukes as Daisy herself did.

Well, I'm not sure if I could still pull the Daisy Dukes off, but I sure can pull her cleavage off! Maybe it's not too late to nab one of those Duke boys!

Comments

You and Ben Davis. I watch that show now and wonder why in the world I ever liked it?
A Davis said…
hell, yeah, they show reruns...ben's addicted...when he catches it.
Megan said…
It's all about the DUKES!!!!! Isn't there a Hazard County down here somewhere?

By the way, I was watching them fly down those twisty, turny dirt roads ... uuummmm, they were a lot like the roads I see here!!!!
A Davis said…
isn't there some DUKEs down there?

Popular Posts