A CABLE VIRGIN NO MORE!

Today, ladies and gentlemen, is a momentous day. It is catastrophic in it's magnitude. Today could alter the way the planets align and the direction the Earth rotates on it's axis. Why, do you ask?

Today, I got cable! Let the bells peel madly. Let it be proclaimed on the mountains tops, I AM NO LONGER A CABLE VIRGIN!

I don't remember when I've been so excited (which is a sad commentary on my life right now) as I was earlier when the cable/phone guy left me alone with my remote, and I discovered the wonders of the Food Network and CSPAN and CNN Headline News and regular channels SANS snow (something I've had to deal with since moving out on my own), and PBS!!!! I LOVE PBS!!! AND THE HISTORY CHANNEL ... E! ... A & E (you can't see me but I'm jumping on the guest bed right now). Oh the glorious wonders of tv. Now, I know why great swarms of people in the United States are obese. They are all staring at the cable tv.

Lest you be concerned that my overall girth will expand to untold numbers, I also have FIT TV ... 24-7 exercise channel! Fear not and ...

Long live the cable gods!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How did you EVER live without cable?????
Anonymous said…
I can sense the excitement overflowing, and I'm excited for you!!!...but don't worry, even with all the choices you can still find times when "there's nothing on!"
Megan said…
Holly ... Cable was easy to live without. All the things I wanted to watch were on the channels I got. Now, I think I may have too many choices. :)

Denise ... Let me get past CMT first. :) I'm having too much fun drooling over Gary Allan.

Popular Posts