SOMEONE PLEASE THROW ME A LIFE PERSERVER

I'm drowning in hormone juice. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
It's a slow, ugly death, people! Someone please take pity and throw me a life perserver ... and possibly a wetsuit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I know about sixth grade girls ... they know of more ways to ignore what's going on in class and obsess about the opposite sex than I have hours in my day. Seriously! And puffy letters ... good glory, if I see another boy's named scrawled in puffy letters ... or multi-colored Sharpie pens, I think I'm going to choke on my own tongue!!!! And while we are on this subject, what is up with tearing a perfectly good piece of notebook paper into tiny little pieces and writing the flavor of the minute's name down on EVERY SINGLE PIECE!??!?! I don't get it.

Here's what I know about sixth grade boys ... they find more ways to act like idiots than I have hours in my day! This behavior explains A LOT to me as an single, adult female currently observing single, adult males (and I use the term "adult" loosely). I see very little contrast with my sixth grade students and those possible dates I run across. This does not bode well for my future ... not one bit.

Comments

Did you know you spelled "preserver" wrong?
Megan said…
Just don't ask me what I do for a living!!!! :)

That is a sign of exhaustion ... sad excuse, I know, but it's the truth.

Popular Posts