BIG THOUGHTS I'M THINKING THIS SATURDAY

Seriously, folks, if you've not figured it out already, my BIG THOUGHTS are usually likened to a societal belch of sorts. Really. Nothing Earth-shattering ... nothing that's going to come close to solving world peace ... just my big thoughts, such as they are.

Big Thought #1 ...
I fell into the pit of the pop culture cess-pool (how the HECK do you spell cess pool anyway???? You'd think I'd know this ...) this morning, when I made a mental note, out loud, mind you, to The Cat, that I was going to have to look for the new NKOTB CD, cuz I've been all about SUMMERTIME (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25qiZy7vmqY) and SINGLE. That, ladies and gentlemen, has caused me to slip to the bottom of the "coolness" barrel, unless you're a 5th grader who likes to draw hearts and Superman insignias on your skin tight Jordache's, which, by the way, I don't. Yep. I feel fairly certain that a few select friends of mine have now lost a bit of respect for me. But let's face it, Wahlberg is a hottie 40-something, and dude, looks good. I wanna be ripped (in a girlie way) when I'm 40-something ... hmmm ... got three and a half years for that -- guess I'd better put that on my list.

Big Thought #2 ...
I finally figured out what was causing the frizzies in my hair, and it only took 36 years and my latest issue of Glamour to help me with this ground-breaking information. I've been blow-drying my hair UP rather than DOWN. OH! Yet another fashion memo I never received. Good grief! No wonder I've not gotten the sleek look Susan or Stan the Man always achieves. Of course, this does now mean I must some how work my body into contortionist-type poses in order to correctly blow dry my medium-blonde tresses, but hey, anything for beauty, right?

Big Thought #3 ...
I've allowed my workouts to go by the wayside again. In an effort to keep my knee, and thus all the other important parts, healthy, I've GOT to be committed. Otherwise, like the cricket I slammed in my living room window last night before bed, and who was still alive this morning, sans one large leg, I will limp through life, oozing green goo.

Big Thought #4 ...
Why has no one invented a coffee maker that works with ESP??? I could make millions on this stuff! Seriously!

Big Thought #5 ...

Why has no one come with MAIL ORDER HUSBANDS that cook and clean. I would be all over that service. Seriously! Although, as one of my married friends said, "Wait! They have those!?!? I think my order got screwed up!"

So those are my BIG THOUGHTS ...

My head's a scary place, isn't it?




Comments

Popular Posts