PLEASE, I WANT TO GAG

I absolutely love living in the land of bourbon and thoroughbreds! The scenery is amazing, the people are sweet as they can be, and, I've got to tell you, this place ... this amazing place has become my home. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

However, there's something I will never, hear me when I say this, NEVER get used to ...

... the horrible, wretched, disgusting smell of sour mash!

I absolutely HATE the smell of sour mash in the air. It makes me physically sick. If inhaling the foul aroma of sour mash and feeling your stomach do flip-flops in your stomach comes any where close to morning sickness, then every time I inhale it, I'm morning sick!

Living not even a half mile away from Jim Beam and working just across the river from Buffalo Trace, well, let's just say, I'm twice "blessed," and I use that term VERY loosely.

Comments

Popular Posts