OPERATION STOP THE CLUTTER

It's 7:40 a.m., and I'm getting ready to head downstairs into my newly organized and uncluttered kitchen. I will have to stumble past all the clutter in the living-dining room combo on the way to the kitchen, but thank goodness, the kitchen is done!

Today, OPERATION STOP THE CLUTTER continues in full force. The goal is to get the downstairs free of the clutter, and possibly, get started on the upstairs!

Some coffee, some Kashi Granola (coca beach is yummy!!), and a visit to the Farmer's Market, and I think I may be ready to begin phase 2 of OPERATION STOP THE CLUTTER.

I will be posting BEFORE and AFTER photos. The BEFOREs are seriously embarrassing and will make my mother mumble under her breath, "Good grief. I taught her to be a better house cleaner than that," but it's all part of the process, folks. All part of the process.

PHASE 2 commencing .... NOW!



Comments

Popular Posts