CALLING CHINA

For the last week and a half, I have been trying, rather unsuccessfully, to call my mechanic to schedule an oil change appointment. Each time I call, it rings and rings and rings, and then nothing.

Today, my butt was really starting to get chapped. I had pretty much decided that I was driving myself and my truck over to the mechanic's and demanding an audience when I decided to just peek at the number my phone has been calling ... did I mention I've been trying to call them for a week and a half?

Someone had broken into my cell phone and changed the numbers, because the 2 and the 0 were transposed. Seriously, that's the only possible explanation I have for why the transposition took place. I mean, I couldn't have done something that silly .... and not noticed it ... for an entire week and a half!


Comments

Popular Posts